9 Things Not To Do to your Skin
The world of beauty & skincare can be overwhelming with information & products. There is a lot of information on what to do to your skin.
Here is a list of things I would recommend never to do to your skin.
- Do not Pop or Pick your pimple. Of course, it feels good to pop a pimple but resist the temptation.
- Not enough water. You should make it a habit to get enough water inside you. For skin hydration, thankfully Mistastic™ can help your skin stay hydrated on the go.
- Take time to at least wash your face before going to bed. Never go to bed with makeup on.
- Over exfoliation & using too much soap. Products like Cleansetastic™ & Steamtastic™ will help you stay exfoliated without damaging your skin in the long run.
- Treat your Neck & Eyes with the same importance as Face. Do not overlook the neck area.
- Avoid having lemon or lime when you are outside in the sun. This will result in pigmentation which can last for long time.
- Do not use expired skin care products. This pretty much goes without saying.
- Clean your makeup brushes. Foundation & Concealer brushes should be cleaned weekly while eye brushes can be cleaned once every month.
- Being obsessed with artificial tanning products and methods. Use them in moderation.