7 Golden Rules for Naturally Healthy Looking Skin
- Do not underestimate the effect of sun and other outside pollutants to your skin. Always be on the offensive with a great skin care routine.
- Sunscreen is not just for summer, do not forget to protect your skin from UV rays during the bright winter days.
- Healthy & Balanced diet along with Exercise is the key.
- Tobacco & Alcohol have lasting negative effects on your skin.
- Understand your hormonal cycle especially as you age. Visit your dermatologist at regular intervals.
- Know your skin type. The same skin care product on two different skin types will react completely different.
- Your skin is the window to your health. Be on top of your physical & mental health.